WordPress for beginners is the best WordPress and marketing course we have made and we are excited to see people make a huge success out of it. Within our ever-growing digital society, it is imperative to have an online presence, and most importantly – a website. A good, effective website assists you and your business in building a strong online presence. In addition, it also helps communicate quality information to your consumers. As a WordPress expert, with 12 years’ experience, our head website designer, Robbie, has completed a WordPress for beginners Udemy course. This course helps to assist individuals in building their own website. The aim of this course is to equip small business owners with the necessary knowledge and skills to create a beautiful, striking and dynamic website without the hassle of any coding or technical experience.
The WordPress for beginners course entails 20 hours of in-depth tutorials that guide you through your website design process. Not only does this course walk you through the dos and don’ts of building an SEO friendly and responsive website, but also assists you in growing and maintaining a strong and successful online presence. Through this course, you will also learn the intricacies of on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), as well as setting up Google Ads and social media accounts. And better yet – the only expense to this experience is your time and effort! As such, this WordPress for Beginners course is the perfect foundation phase for anyone looking to get online!
WordPress for beginners – What You’ll Learn;
This course consists of 63 lectures that are divided into small, digestible sections that assist you in confidently building your own business website and online presence. In this WordPress for Beginners you will learn;
- How to setup a professional WordPress website step by step from scratch. This will result in a full workable website with eCommerce functionality.
- Teaching the student how to SEO a WordPress website and show them some secret SEO techniques to help them rank successfully on Google.
- Setup of affordable hosting, domain and daily backups.
- Setup of free SSL certificate and security using Cloudflare.
- Setup of free professional business email accounts.
- Setup and configure the most customisable WordPress theme on the market.
- Installing WordPress from scratch on your host.
- Installing The7 theme and plugins and briefly running through them.
- This WordPress for beginners course even shows you how to install professional pre made websites to get your website up and running quickly.
- An overview of all the ins and outs of WordPress and The7 theme and how you can have full control over your website design.
- An overview of how to use WooCommerce a powerful eCommerce plugin which you can sell your products or services online.
- Together we will go through how to advertise on Google using Google Ads in an easy and affordable way.
- Guiding the student through Social Media platforms to help them with Google ranking and then going through how to advertise on Facebook and Instagram.
- Setting up ‘subscribe to newsletter call to action’ on the website and assisting how email marketing can benefit your business.
In conclusion, our WordPress for Beginners online course is an incredibly valuable learning experience for individuals looking to build a brand and a business online! With this said however, if you don’t have the time or patience to create your own online presence, The Web Shack is here to help! Get in touch or view our digital marketing packages today.