For ease of expression, The Web Shack CC. is referred to as “The Web Shack”, the Client is referred to as “the Client” and the full extent of the services and deliverable’s to be provided by Shack and the Client are collectively referred to as “the Project”.
- The Web Shack and the Client acknowledge that the success of the Project is the joint responsibility of both parties. Failure by either party to fulfill its obligations may impact the other’s ability to meet its obligations on the Project;
- The Web Shack and the Client recognise they must both use all reasonable endeavours to meet agreed deadlines;
- The Web Shack may appoint sub-contractors to assist in meeting its obligations on the Project;
- The Web Shack will agree with the Client its needs for appropriate involvement of Client personnel, reasonable working accommodation, communications and access to equipment.
Scope of project
- The scope of the Project is described in the Memorandum (“the Invoice”) of Agreement. Although elements of the scope may necessarily change over time, The Web Shack will have no obligations to proceed with any change proposed by the Client until the cost and schedule impact has been agreed. The Web Shack will develop the cost and schedule impact of proposed changes within a reasonable period of receiving instructions from the Client. If the project is reliant on Client facilities, personnel or skills, The Web Shack reserves the right to treat absences of Client facilities, personnel or skills as a proposed change in scope even if caused by circumstances beyond the Client’s control.
- During the Project the Client is likely to have access to confidential information of The Web Shack, including (but not limited to) The Web Shack’s past, present and future research, development, business activities, products, services and technical knowledge. Similarly, The Web Shack is likely to have access to confidential information of the Client.
- Accordingly, each party (“the Recipient”) agrees and undertakes in favour of the other party (“the Protected Party”) that the confidential information of the Protected Party may be used by the recipient only in connection with the Project and will be kept in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party except with the prior signed written approval of the Protected Party or pursuant to an order, directive or subpoena issued by any competent court or authority. The Client agrees that the Memorandum of Agreement (including its annexes) constitutes confidential information of The Web Shack as contemplated in this paragraph.
Intellectual property rights
- The Web Shack will retain the intellectual property rights and copyright of any work performed by its personnel, save for all such work as is paid for wholly and exclusively by the Client, and may retain such copies of outputs and deliverables as are necessary for its reference purposes. The Web Shack may re-use concepts and other outputs of the Project provided confidential information of the Client is safeguarded.
Remedies and liabilities
- The Web Shack’s objective is to work with the Client to achieve the business objectives of the Project. If, in doing so, the Client suffers damages resulting from an act or omission of a The Web Shack director or employee, The Web Shack would recognise this as its responsibility, up to but not exceeding the amount of fees received from the Client for that phase of work.
- The Client agrees that The Web Shack shall be given a reasonable opportunity to remedy any failure or shortcoming in the delivery of the services / deliverables to the Client notified to The Web Shack within six months of delivery. The Web Shack undertakes, at its expense, to use all reasonable efforts to implement such remedy as soon as reasonably possible after any such failure is reported to The Web Shack. Subject to the financial limits set forth above, the Client agrees that this provision is the exclusive remedy available to the Client in the event of any failure or shortcoming in the project.
- The Web Shack shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind under any circumstances including negligence (whether arising under contract, common law or otherwise) including but not limited to loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of operation time or loss of contracts, whether caused by its directors, employees, agents or others for whom in law it may be liable.
- The Web Shack’s liability under paragraphs 9 and 10 is in lieu of and to the exclusion of any warranty or term of any kind relating to the condition, performance, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the services or any deliverables.
Infringement and copyright
- The Web Shack will defend, at its expense, a third party claim that any service or deliverable The Web shack has provided infringes a South African copyright. In the event that any damages are finally awarded against the Client in respect of such a claim, these will be paid by The Web Shack. This indemnity will not apply if the infringement is the result of the Client modifying, misusing or providing deliverables or services to a third party or failure to use enhancements supplied by The Web Shack or information, documents, facilities or products which are supplied by the Client for the purposes of the Project. This indemnity constitutes the Client’s sole and exclusive remedy and the The Web Shack’s entire liability with respect to any deliverable or service infringing any third party rights.
- The Web Shack will not be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform its obligations if such failure or delay is as a result of causes outside its reasonable control.
- The Client agrees, if so requested by The Web Shack, to allow representatives of any organisation responsible for certifying standards of work access to the Client’s premises and to co-operate, so far as is reasonable, with such representatives.
- The Web Shack believes that a planned rotation of its personnel is in the Client’s best interests, both in terms of quality and cost management. The Web Shack reserves the right to meet its responsibilities through the allocation of appropriate available skilled personnel without a guarantee that specific individuals will be assigned.
- In the event of the resignation of a The Web Shack or Client project team member who is a key resource on the Project, the respective employer will endeavour to replace that person within a reasonable time period or otherwise agree to a reallocation of resources or scope change to the Project.
- Neither party shall for the duration of the Project, and for one year thereafter, employ any person engaged by the other in connection with the Project.
Termination of agreement
- The Client may terminate or restrict The Web Shack’s services at any time in which case the Client will be liable for all work done at The Web Shack’s standard billing rates which may be higher than proposed rates contracted for the Project, since proposed rates will have included assumptions on the volume of work and levels of staffing at various stages. The Client will also be liable for any cancellation charges incurred by The Web Shack. The Web Shack may terminate its participation in the project if its fees remain unpaid for sixty (60) days or if the Client commits significant or repeated breach of agreement.
- In the event that any proposed change of scope is as a result of circumstances beyond the Client’s control and the cost implication of the change of scope is, in the opinion of the Client, material, the Client may forthwith terminate or restrict The Web Shack’s services in which event the Client will be liable for all work done at the proposed rates contracted for the project.
The Web Shack reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which The Web Shack website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of The Web Shack website.
Agreement between user and The Web Shack
The Web Shack website is comprised of various web pages operated by The Web Shack. The Web Shack website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. your use of The Web Shack website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Links to third party sites
The Web Shack website may contain links to other websites (“linked sites”). The linked sites are not under the control of The Web Shack and The Web Shack is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including without limitation to any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. The Web Shack is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. The Web Shack is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Web Shack of the site or any association with its operators.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of The Web Shack website, you warrant to The Web Shack that you will not use The Web Shack website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use The Web Shack website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair The Web Shack website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of The Web Shack website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through The Web Shack websites.
Use of communication services
The Web Shack website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “communication services”), you agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular communication service. by way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a communication service, you will not:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication service specifically allows such messages.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all consent.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
The Web Shack has no obligation to monitor the communication services. However, The Web Shack reserves the right to review materials posted to a communication service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Web Shack reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. The Web Shack reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in The Web Shack’s sole discretion. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any communication service. The Web Shack does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, The Web Shack specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from your participation in any communication service. Managers and hosts are not authorized The Web Shack spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of The Web Shack. Materials uploaded to a communication service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided or posted to The Web Shack
The Web Shack does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to The Web Shack (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any The Web Shack website or its associated services (collectively “submissions”). however, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you are granting The Web Shack, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your submission in connection with the operation of their internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission; and to publish your name in connection with your submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission, as provided herein. The Web Shack is under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and may remove any submission at any time in The Web Shack’s sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the submissions.
The Web Shack reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to The Web Shack website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. General to the maximum extent permitted by law, “these terms and conditions will be governed by, and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of South Africa, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of The Web Shack website. Use of The Web Shack website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and The Web Shack as a result of this agreement or use of The Web Shack website. The Web Shack’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of The Web Shack’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of The Web Shack website or information provided to or gathered by The Web Shack with respect to such use. if any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and The Web Shack with respect to The Web Shack website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and The Web Shack with respect to The Web Shack website. a printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. it is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. no association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The following will not be endorsed by The Web Shack:
- Adult/pornographic content, services and products.
- Illegal: firearms, ammunition, replicas, militaria, weapons and knives.
- Human parts and remains.
- Illegal drugs & paraphernalia.
- Unauthorized copies, copyright violations, plagiarised material.
- Psychic readings, palm readers, sorcery, black magic and divination’s.
- Photos without permission or knowledge.
- Offensive material.
Customers are responsible for any misuse of company’s services that occurs through the customer’s account. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that unauthorised persons do not gain access to or misuse The Web Shack’s service. The Web Shack urges customers not to reply to unsolicited mail or “spam”, not to click on any suggested links provided in the unsolicited mail. Doing so remains the sole responsibility of the customer and The Web Shack cannot be held liable for the customer being placed on any bulk mailing lists as a result. Where the customer has authorised a minor to use any of The Web Shack’s services or access its websites, you accept that as the parent/legal guardian of that minor, you are fully responsible for: the online conduct of such minor; controlling the minor’s access to and use of any services or websites; and the consequences of any misuse by the minor, including but not limited to transactions entered into by the minor using such access. The Web Shack cannot be held liable for any business dealings you have with any third parties on the internet, including any vendors, or advertisers found on, or through, The Web Shack network. Further, The Web Shack assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any charges you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or other transactions in this manner. Further, the responsibility for ensuring compliance with all applicable customs and exchange control laws in connection with any such transactions shall be the customers.
Reservation and non-waiver of rights
The Web Shack reserves the right to amend or alter this policy at any time, and without notice to you. The Web Shack reserves the right to take action against any individuals, companies or organizations that violate any of the prohibited activities set out herein, or engage in any illegal or unlawful activity while accessing our services, to the fullest extent of the law. The Web Shack reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to act against other types of abuse not listed in this document and to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network. The Web Shack reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorised attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property. The Web Shack reserves the right to suspend, revoke or cancel The Web Shack’s services to the customer/user if the safety and integrity of The Web Shack’s resources are placed at risk in continuing to provide service to the subscriber/user. The Web Shack reserves the right to remove any information or materials in whole or in part, that, in The Web Shack’s sole discretion, is deemed to be offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. The Web Shack does not undertake to guarantee the security of any data passing through its networks. Although The Web Shack will provide a “best effort” service, including regular updates on computer viruses and other threats to security of data, it is the responsibility of the communicating parties to safeguard their data, and The Web Shack cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising as result of the failure to do so.
The Web Shack offers unlimited bandwidth (web traffic) usage on shared hosting platforms. However, this is subject to reasonable and responsible usage, as determined at The Web Shack’ discretion. Shared hosting is designed for serving personal hosting requirements or that of small enterprises, and not medium to large enterprises. The Web Shack reserves the right to move clients deemed to have excessive bandwidth usage to a cloud product, which will better suit their requirements. Clients will be given notice as such, and will be informed of any cost implications. Disk space on shared hosting may only be used for website content, emails and related system files. General data storage, archiving or file sharing of documents, files or media not directly related to the website content is strictly prohibited. unauthorised storage or distribution of copyrighted materials is prohibited, via ftp hosts or any other means. For shared hosting, The Web Shack will implement security updates, software patches and other updates or upgrades from time to time, to maintain the best performance, at their sole discretion. The Web Shack is under no obligation to affect such upgrades, or to rectify any impact such changes could potentially have to shared hosting clients. The Web Shack will not be liable or responsible for the backing up, restoration or loss of data under any circumstances. Clients are solely responsible for ensuring their data is regularly backed up and for restoring such backups in the event of data loss or corruption.
Website Design terms
Our general rate for set website design quotations is a maximum of three hours per page. Additional changes to a page may be done within an extra thirty minutes over and above the three hours originally quoted. Any additional changes thereafter will be charged at our current hourly rate. Please note if we do not get any feedback from the client within two months of finalizing the website for final changes we will be forced to put the website on hold and are under no obligation to complete further changes from then onward. In order to get any additional changes complete from here, the client will be quoted upfront for this and will be required to make a 100% payment on this quotation before any work can commence.
The Web Shack reserves the right to change the supscription terms, conditions, and notices under which The Web Shack website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of The Web Shack website.
When subscribing with The Web Shack for a website, the customer is responsible for any and all “website content” that is to be included in the website build. This includes but is not limited to any text, music, sound, video, photographs, graphics, data or software provided by the customer.
The customer is also responsible for providing any other “third party materials” they may require. These materials may include any content, software or computer programming material that is generally available to the public under published licensing terms that The Web Shack will use in your website development or display thereof. Bear in mind The Web Shack cannot be held liable for any irregularities or website errors due to customers “third party materials” respectively.
The graphics utilized by The Web Shack (if necessary) are licensed and sourced strictly from 123rf.com. We reserve the right to charge our customers should they abuse this privilege during the website build process and this will be billed independently of their subscription fee.
Upon receipt of a new website subscription, The Web Shack will get in contact with the customer in order to ascertain the type of website they are looking to develop as well as any industry insights and specific requirements that could assist with the build further.
Please note our websites are built on template and therefore the extent of the functionality of the theme will be outlined upfront to the customer. The Web Shack cannot be held liable should we encounter any irregularities with the theme files or source code. That being said we will make every effort to contact the third party development firm responsible for the theme creation and attempt to resolve the issue further where possible. In the likelihood that the issue cannot be resolved we will recommend alternative themes to progress further.
Timeframe and deployment
Provided the customer has given The Web Shack everything stated in the Customer Responsibility section above, we can commit to have a first draft of the website ready for the client within an estimated 7 – 10 working days turnaround time (for a 3 – 5 page website). Bear in mind our subscription packages aim to go live once the 3 – 5 pages have been completed and approved by the customer.
The timeframe for the customer to review their website is set to a maximum of 5 working days. While we are in the given timeframe, we will endeavor to attend to any changes or modifications received by the customer. Should we receive no feedback or updates, we will proceed to take the website live based on the current progress. Thereafter any additional changes will constitute part of our “monthly content update” hours stated on your chosen subscription package.
Bear in mind should the customer request to include additional pages before going live. These pages will form part of the “monthly content update” hours specified in your chosen subscription package. Should you wish to fast track the additional pages further, The Web Shack will consider negotiating an additional rush fee to complete the website in a faster timeframe. This will be charged at our hourly rate independent of your subscription package.
Website files, domain and database
Should a customer cancel their subscription package and wish to retrieve the website files, domain and database. A pre-determined price will be calculated by The Web Shack for the entire website; which includes source files, database scripts and any other associated domain registrations. The agreed upon price will need to be paid in full by the customer before any source code is released.
Maintenance and upkeep
We have provided mandatory “monthly content update” fees for your chosen subscription package. This includes any and all content requests from the customer each month. Should you exceed the monthly hours provided and require more work to be done, The Web Shack will then begin charging the customer at our hourly rate. This charge is billed independently of your subscription fees.
General website maintenance and upkeep is done on an as needed basis and do not fall under the “website content update” hours provided. The Web Shack will ensure to keep your website up to date at all times. These “maintenance updates” are unlimited and occur as a curtesy every month.
Payments and penalties
The Web Shack only accepts Debit Order or Credit Card payments for month to month subscriptions. Any other alternative payment agreements will only be considered under specific circumstances at The Web Shack’s discretion.
Monthly payments are facilitated through our Payfast payment gateway who are an approved payment gateway for First National Bank South Africa. Payfast uses Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this –the highest– level of encryption currently available. No credit card details are stored on the website. Customers may go to https://www.payfast.co.za/ to view more details on their security and credibility.
The customer’s monthly payment of the subscription fee will be submitted each month on the exact date the customer signed up. This applies to either debit order payments or credit card payments. The Web Shack will not be held liable or responsible for delays, suspensions or impact to services due to unpaid or declined payment methods. Unpaid debit orders or credit cards will result in the immediate suspension of the service. The Web Shack retains the right to suspend any services due to non-payment, and to withhold the service until all arrears are settled (paid in full).
The Web Shack is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the The Web Shack website and governs data collection and usage. By using the The Web Shack website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your personal information
The Web Shack collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. The Web Shack also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by The Web Shack. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by The Web Shack for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the The Web Shack website. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through The Web Shack public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: The Web Shack does not read any of your private online communications. The Web Shack encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from The Web Shack so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. The Web Shack is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the The Web Shack and The Web Shack family of websites.
Use of your personal information
The Web Shack collects and uses your personal information to operate the The Web Shack website and deliver the services you have requested. The Web Shack also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from The Web Shack and its affiliates. The Web Shack may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. The Web Shack does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. The Web Shack may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, The Web Shack may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to The Web Shack, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. The Web Shack does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. The Web Shack keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within The Web Shack, in order to determine what The Web Shack services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within The Web Shack to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. The Web Shack websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Web Shack or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The Web Shack; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of The Web Shack, or the public.
Security of your personal information
The Web Shack secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The Web Shack secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
The The Web Shack website use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize The Web Shack pages, or register with The Web Shack site or services, a cookie helps The Web Shack to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same The Web Shack website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the The Web Shack features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the The Web Shack services or websites you visit.
Changes to this statement
The Web Shack will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. The Web Shack encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how The Web Shack is protecting your information.
The Web Shack welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that The Web Shack has not adhered to this Statement, please contact The Web Shack at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
As per the section 51 manual for The Web Shack cc, please take note of the introduction provided below to the Web Shack. Bear in mind as we expand on our service offering, there may be areas of each service not limited to the list below:
Particulars in terms of the section 51 manual
- Contact details [section 51(1)(a)]
The guide will be available from the South African human rights commission by not later than august 2003. Please direct any queries to:
The South African human rights commission: PAIA unit the research and documentation department
Form of request
The minister of justice and constitutional development has not made any regulations in this regard.
This manual is available at the above mentioned street address for inspection; copies are available at the SAHRC, in the gazette and at www.shack.co.za. Application forms can be obtained at www.sahrc.org.za.